Extras we offer
Additional extras you can add to any of our signature styles or a custom design to fit your requirements. Pricing for the below is dependent on chosen model size and delivery method. You can contact our Sales Team today for a quotation inclusive of the below add-on's.
We offer spouting and down piping on all sheds, cabins and studios. You can choose our most popular option white clipped Marley or choose to match with your chosen roofing color.
We offer a range of interior finishes for all sheds, cabins and studios. We offer these installed and pre-cut in a kit-set or delivered to site. Please see below options available:
- Standard Plywood 12mm and Skirtings
- V Grove Plywood 12mm and Skirtings
We want to offer the warmest, driest cabins in New Zealand. We offer a range of Insulation options for whatever your needs or requirements.
- Roofing and Wall Earth Wool Insulation
- Tin Underfloor Insulation
- Expol Underfloor Insulation
All of our sheds, cabins and studios come with a 19mm thick plywood floor, Joists and Bearers. This is a perfect base for carpet or vinyl planks. We offer both options in a range of colors.
Our painting and staining services mean your shed, cabin or studios can arrive to site pre-painted for you, saving you the hassle and mess. Our premium spraying allows for your structure to be painted or stained quickly and for a fraction of the price. None of our exterior rough sawn timbers require painting or staining to sustain its life, it is simply for the desired look.
We stock all colors in the Resene range, for a color chart or color samples please contact us directly.
Exterior Cladding Options
We offer four standard exterior cladding options.
1. H3.2 Treated Pine EC - Our most popular choice of cladding, and cost efficient
2. Shadowclad 2000 EP - Shadowclad 2000 is an coated panel suitable for staining and painting when used in applications exposed to weather.
3. Board and Batten EP- A type of wall cladding for wood-frame houses; closely spaced, applied boards on sheets of plywood, the joints of which are covered by narrow wood strips.
4. Preprimed Weatherboard - Premier exterior structure cladding, comes primed ready for painting/staining and built tough for 50 years.
For more information on the above and pricing for your model in mind feel free to flick us a call or email!